...putting the story together...
Here are just some of the services that I can provide to help you achieve your objectives:
A bit about me...
Over the past three years I have developed my skills, contacts and clients operating as a freelance practitioner in PR, marketing and social media fields for a variety of clients. In addition to freelancing I am also a committee member of the North East Chartered Institute of Public Relations, with responsibility for developing their social media presence; and an associate lecturer at Northumbria University, teaching advertising and media modules.
Before creating DebSharratt Communications I was responsible for corporate and consumer tourism PR at the Regional Development Agency, One North East. I was also part of the team that created and launched the successful ‘Passionate people. Passionate place’ campaign for North East England.
Previously I managed PR, Design and Events for over 3000 Pubmaster pubs; and was the fundraising and PR officer for Children North East, the oldest children’s charity in the north east.
Professional achievements include:
- CIPR PRide Gold Award for Best Corporate and Business Campaign (2013)
- CIPR PRide Gold Award for PR Freelance Practitioner (2012)
- CIPR PRide Gold Award for Best Sporting Campaign (2012)
- CIPR PRide Gold Award for Best Integrated campaign (2007)
- CIPR PRide Gold Award for Best Newsletter (2004)
- CIB Award for best newsletter (2007)
- MA Marketing
- CAM Diploma including PR Management & Strategy
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Business Enterprise Mentor
I also write a lifestyle - food - travel blog all about enjoying life in my family of boys. Check it out here :)